BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- If you're a foodie, you often count your year in terms of where you ate -- and what you tasted.
Which is why we went to the experts -- local Instagrammers whose every bite attracts attention. What follows are their top picks of 2017 as well as where they're looking forward to sampling in 2018.
- Callahan’s Hot Dogs, Norwood: Smoked Truffle Gouda Mac and Cheese Burger
- Kimchi Smoke BBQ, Westwood : Smokehouse Hero
- Crossroads Deli, Bergenfield: Jamaican Me Crazy Wrap
- Binge Burgers, Fort Lee: Mac and Cheese Burger
- Steve’s Burgers, Garfield: Hangry Hawaiian Burger & Gravy Cheese Fries
- BJ’s Brewhouse, Teterboro : Hangover Burger
- Creccos Cafe, RIver Vale: Eggplant Parm Hero & Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Glaze Artisan Donuts, Paramus or New Milford: Fruity Pebble Donut, but all are amazing
Hope to Eat in 2018
- Azucar Cuban, Closter
- Sofia’s Englewood , Englewood
- Wich-One, Cliffside Park
- Reilly’s Rib Cage, Bergenfield
- Denaros Deli , Dumont
- Addys BBQ, Teaneck
- Stone Water at 3 Peaks Marina, Lake Hopatcon: Iberico De Bellota Presa
- Fascino, Montclair: Pork Chop Saltimbocca
Hope to Eat In 2018
- I plan on exploring West and South Jersey as well as Rockland County. I haven't been able to venture in those areas that much but plan on changing that.
Where were some of your top spots? Your "must list" of restaurants for 2017 and where you hope to go in 2018? Let us know in our Comments or on Facebook. You can also follow our foodie adventures on Instagram @DailyVoiceFeatures.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.