ALLENDALE, N.J. -- A faulty heating unit led to the evacuation Wednesday of a business in an Allendale industrial park.
Two employees apparently affected by the carbon monoxide release had headaches but refused medical attention after the incident at 80 Commerce Drive, Police Chief George Scherb said.
The Allendale Ambulance Corps responded with police and Ramsey and Waldwick firefighters, he said.
PSE&G shut down the heater until it could be repaired, Scherb said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.